Top Eight Cause-Related Marketing Campaigns of 2007

Yeah, You Read it Right. It's a Top 8 List.

More cause-related marketing campaigns are unveiled every day across the world than I review in a year at the cause-related marketing blog. And, frankly, I don’t see very many campaigns from outside North America. So I won’t pretend that my annual list of the top cause-related marketing campaigns is exhaustive.

But, like any other self-respecting blogger, I won’t let my superficial purview stop me from drawing my own tortured conclusions!

So… cue the drumroll (and the dismissive snickers)… without further ado, here is my list of the eight best cause-related marketing campaigns of 2007.

My list of the worst cause-related marketing campaigns of 2007 follows on Thursday.

Chilis and St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
MAC Aids Fund
Lay’s Destination Joy and Make-A-Wish
Open Source Cause-Related Marketing X2

Twice in 2007 I described cause-related marketing promotions as being reflective of the ‘open source movement,’ a term usually applied to software and meaning that the source code for a piece of software is available to users.
Cantilena Music
Email a Duck, Raise a Buck
Get Away Today Vacations and Credit Unions for Kids

Labels: , , , , , , , ,