MBA Student Headed for P&G in June Offers Her Services Until Then

Kind Readers:

A few months back I had an extended conversation about cause marketing with Supreet Kaur, then an MBA student at India’s prestigious Management Development Institute in Gurgaon.

Well Supreet has finished her studies and is headed toward a marketing position at Proctor & Gamble in June. She offered her services to my company... Alden Keene... but I can’t use them in that time frame.  

Instead, I can endorse Supreet’s marketing skills, preparation and passion for cause marketing. For the right agency, nonprofit or company, Supreet would be a wonderful addition until she joins Proctor & Gamble in June. 

Contact her directly at supreet.86 @ gmail. com. If you’d like a copy of her resume, you can contact her or me.

Labels: , ,