Help Me Name the New Cause Marketing Index

Kind Readers:

On Monday, June 15, the NASDAQ OMX Group Inc. stock exchange announced that it had developed a new index of stocks meant to track corporate sustainability performance.

Called the 'The NASDAQ OMX CRD Global Sustainability 50 Index' (TNOCGS50I), the index tracks the triple-bottom line of 50 global companies.

I read this and thought: I need to develop a stock index of companies that do cause marketing.

But first I need a name.

So you'll notice at the top of the column to the right a poll to help name the cause marketing index of stocks.

I've listed basically the first four ideas that came to me:
  1. The first is a play on the standard-bearer of stock indexes, the Dow Jones Industrial Average. The DJIA... aka 'the Dow'... is named for two of the founders of the Wall Street Journal; Charles Dow and Edward Jones. Since my name is Paul Jones the first option is a sort of guerilla marketing play on the DJIA, only nicknamed 'the Paul.'
  2. The second is a play on my company name, Alden Keene, which spins off the tongue at least as easily as NASDAQ.
  3. The third and fourth options are more generic.
Please vote for your favorite option.

Two last things:

Warm regards,
Paul

Labels: , , , ,